Father's Day

I know this is a little late...but better late than never, so here goes.



     This was Derek's first official Father's Day.  (Secretly we celebrated last year too, but Grayson hadn't even been born)  Needless to say, it was a very special day and Derek enjoyed the relaxing.  He also had a blast playing with Grayson on the stairs, and opening all the cards and gifts that came in the mail that I'd been hiding.

     I totally have the sweetest and bestest hubby in the world, and I just have to dote on him a bit.  We were getting close to Grayson's afternoon nap time, and Derek looked over at me and sheepishly asked if he could cuddle Grayson in our bed for nap time.  [You've got to understand the backstory:  We've been working really hard to get to where Grayson is better at going down in his bed before he's actually asleep, so Derek thought that might be a no-no]  Who could resist that?!?  Surely not me, so we all three snuggled up in bed for a nap this afternoon!

The best part...Derek said that was the best possible Father's Day gift!
A little sneak peak into our relaxing day.  Sorry I didn't take more pictures.

Comments

Derek's Mom said…
Oh Tara, how precious - this made me cry!!! Thanks for sharing!

Popular Posts