Lil'Hoot Stamp

     Once upon a time I ordered business cards for substitute teaching, and I found that the same company makes custom stamps.  So I got busy making a logo on the computer and came up with this:


     So I got the mail the other day, and found a curious little box...needless to say I ripped it open to find:



     I was so surprised to find it in our box so soon, since the website said it would be delivered by July 27th, which seemed like a million years away!  I had been counting down, and still had nearly 3 weeks left when I got it.  Such a pleasant surprise!
     So quick confession...I'm totally obsessed and I immediately sat down at the table to stamp all the cards I have made.  It's just a silly little stamp, but to me it was so much more.  I think it makes the whole thing seem more professional, and such a small thing totally made my day!  Derek made so much fun of me for being so giddy.  Simply put, I love it!




     Hope ya'll like the stamp as much as I do!

Comments

Anonymous said…
the stamp is awesome!
Ann said…
Tara, I love your stamp, too!

Popular Posts