Watching Baseball

     We have been to several baseball games here on base.  Derek's squadron along with several other squadrons have a team and they play against each other.  We got here to late for Derek to join the team, but he is looking forward to playing next year.  The games are always fun, even from the bleachers.  Grayson enjoys the games to, because he gets to flirt with some sweet soon-to-be mommies!  Also, the baseball outfit
he gets to wear just completes the outing.  It's really nice to have a fun reason to get out of the house, and even an excuse to bake cookies!


      The view while watching the game is unbelievable!  It makes me so happy to live here where there are actually mountains!  Not to say that I don't miss home, I miss lots of things but the terrain is not one of them.



     During the games Grayson likes to eat Cheerios and other snacks in his stroller, above he put one in the cup holder then worked very hard to fish it back out.  We spend lots of our at home time playing around, and Grayson always terrorizes Lola.  Lately he thinks it's hysterical to corner Lola with his walking toys then he laughs when she runs away.  I need to get a picture of this, but trust me it's funny!

Comments

Ann said…
WOW...What a setting for a game! I know you miss home, but you wouldn't be missing the climate right now...So hot & humid that it's hard to be outside at all!
Love the pix of your giggly boy with all those teeth! He's growing so fast & I'm so glad to be able to see & read what he'd up to.
Miss you guys!

PS- I'm making laundry soap.

Popular Posts