Walking, Really Walking

     Our little monster (I say that in the most loving way, really) is walking!  Really walking, not kinda-sorta-halfway,  but really walking!!!  He started with his first step on July 14, and has just gotten better!  Not sure what exactly I was expecting, I guess I thought it would be more black and white, more sudden.  


He's doing sooooo good!  I love when he kinda teeters back a little, then regains his balance.

     He is getting so big to!  I'm having to keep a very close eye on everything, as he can now reach just about everything!  Yesterday I took him to get his 1 year shots (which I, like any other parent, hate!).  The worst part was having to hold him down for the nurses/doctors/immunizers (I don't really know what to call the people who work in immunizations on base).  Of course he screamed, who wouldn't while getting 5 shots!  After all was said and done, I picked him up off the table and had a Baby Mum Mum ready.  Immediately the crying stopped and he looked at the lady who had given him the shots and gave her a big toothy smile.  They really do bounce back!
     So all is well here, and we are coasting along!  Update about our last summer visitors coming soon!

Comments

Grandma Debbie said…
Oh Tara, I can't believe how he's growing so fast. He is just walking so good - like a big boy. Thanks for posting this precious video - you have no idea how your blog touches my heart. I miss y'all so much. I can't wait to see y'all again. Love y'all bunches!

Popular Posts