Awesome Support

     This post will not be linked to FB because I don't particularly want the whole world to know...but I want family and friends to hear from me what is going on.  I covet your prayers through this time of uncertainty.

     As you know I had an ovarian cyst that developed during my pregnancy, and for those who really like to read up, you can do so here.  I had the cyst drained during my pregnancy and when my gallbladder was taken out three weeks after Grayson was born they thought they had taken care of everything (but really the doctor didn't listen to me at all, and just left the cyst after draining it again).  However, I started to feel pressure in my abdomen again in August and sure enough this cyst is persistent.  So after seeing a doctor and getting multiple sonograms they have decided to do surgery.  It is scheduled for October 19.  They think the surgery will stop this all together, and that I will likely not have anymore problems with this.
     In the mean time I have been feeling sick, and they think it is caused by the pressure.  Yesterday I couldn't keep any food down, and ended up in the ER to get some fluids in me.  The discomfort is persisting today, and I don't know that it will go away before having it removed so I'm seeing the doctor today to see if there is any possibility of moving up the surgery.
     Considering that I've been dealing with this for nearly 2 years now, I'm just ready to have it over and done already!  So please keep me in your prayers, as I recover and such.  We are so incredibly blessed to have had family members volunteer to come up here (since I won't be able to lift Grayson at all for a couple weeks).  It is truly awesome to feel the support of family and friends when faced with this trial!

     Also, before you freak out I should include that they have already done tests and determined that the cyst is benign...it's just a nuisance!

Comments

jacque hoover said…
good luck i will be thinking about u

Popular Posts