La

     Well, sorry that I've been out of touch folks!  We had an amazing trip home, but weren't able to do nearly as much as I had anticipated.  I didn't realize how full and fun packed our trip would be!  We are ridiculously blessed to have such a loving family, and so many wonderful friends.  If you think about it, not having enough time to go around is really a blessing!  So in summary, thanks for traveling far and wide to fit us in to your schedule, and we were so happy to see everyone that we did!
     In the mean time, since we've been home Grayson has started to call Lola "La."  It's so stinkin' cute, when she goes outside he will run to the glass door, put his hands up and shout "La" until she comes up to the door.  He has been imitating sounds that we make for quite awhile now, but I can tell that he is now putting meaning with the words!  It's so much fun, he says "dad," mostly while daddy is at work, and I personally have never heard him say "mom," but he does whenever I leave.

     Today was my last day to enjoy spending time with Grayson at home, and I know I will miss our time together.  Tomorrow is the big day, I will be starting work at the Child Development Center here on base.  I know that it will be a big change, and I will not have time to do all the around-the-house things I've been doing.  Much of my time at home has been spent saving money, and I've really enjoyed all of it but I'm gonna have to realize that I can't be down on myself for not having as much time.
     So anyway, I will keep everyone posted on how work is going, and I will be posting pictures as soon as possible!  (our camera is dead and we're waiting to get our charger in the mail...silly me left it plugged in in Texas).  Sending much love to everyone!!!
     *Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular Posts