Painting with a Mess-Maker

     Grayson loves all things artsy (he is just like his momma)!  The kicker however is that Grayson likes anything that is messy the most!  We have done a couple finger painting sessions, and they usually end up with paint on his entire body and sometimes his face.  I loved this time with blue paint where it ended up all over his face when he tried to rub his nose.  My little Smirf was smirfy for 2 whole days!  Gotta love it!

 



      Grayson has also gotten pretty good at coloring, and loves when we give him the opportunity to scribble vigorously on anything!  Which is why we keep a pretty close eye on him while he has any writing utensil in hand!  Mischevious little boy just loves keeping me busy!
     Hope you are doing well, and enjoying preparing for the Christmas Season!  Sending much love!  (More blogging to come...I know I'm behind!)


Comments

Popular Posts