Birthday Weekend

     While Derek being gone has lowered my spirits a little, I still had a wonderful birthday weekend!  Everyday when we walked to the mail-box after work, Grayson had a blast!  This little boy was meant for cold weather (which is more than I can say for myself).  We got home with several cards on Friday, and Grayson wouldn't take off his hat or mittens.  So he just enjoyed walking around with them on for an extra 10 minutes or so.  A big thanks to all those who warmed my day with cards, gifts and phone calls!


     I also got to go to dinner with some friends that we have made here on Saturday night.  Then Sunday we got together for homemade Taco Soup, and delicious red velvet cake (made by Liz), while her hubby was glued to the Pro-Bowl, haha.

Comments

Terri said…
Yay! Glad you got to spend some time with your friends! Very cute cake that Liz made! :)
And the Grayson pic is adorable, as always!

Popular Posts