100 Item Purge

     This weekend I decided to take this challenge on.  I head about it over on MoneySavingMom's website, and decided that getting rid of some clutter was something we could do!  We don't really spend a lot of money or splurge on things unnecessarily, but somehow we still manage to end up with way more stuff than we need!

     So we went through the laundry room, Grayson's room, our closets, the garage, and even the closet under the stairs where my crafting supplies live.  In no time at all we came up with 100+ items that we either re-purposed or gave away to someone we knew would use it.  I still have a few things to take to the Airman's attic, but for the most part our house is a little emptier, a little neater, and my shoulders feel so much lighter.  Isn't it just nice to know that your house is clean and you aren't holding on to little things that you don't need!  I just find it such a relief!
     So here is my tally sheet, and our full to the brim trash can that comes up to my belly button!  Yay for us!  And it was really much easier than I thought it would be!  I think I'll do it again in another 6 months to a year.

Comments

Popular Posts