Cleaning Lists

     While staying home full time I tried lots of weekly cleaning checklists on for size (along with meal planning checklists and the like).  One that I found on Money Saving Mom, which worked for about 2 weeks until I decided to customize and make my own.  That worked for me until I started working a few months ago, and now all the paper is just overwhelming.  So I found this, which is simply amazing!  Once again I tweaked it, and came up with this little number:



     I found two horribly ugly frames but with good "bones" if you will, and I re-painted to this teal color.  I simply love how it turned out.  I also have another exactly the same that is a TO-DO list and is completely blank.  They are perfect for dry-erase markers since they are glass.
     This is working so well for us, and it just seems to make life easier.  Everything is in one place, and is easy to keep track of.  Not to mention Derek can see it too, and is more willing to help out when he knows what needs to be done.  I have found yet another thing on Pinterest for menu planning, and it will be my next goal.  Now I just need to find another matching frame...

Follow me on Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts