End of an Era

     Well, yesterday was a little disappointing, as it marked the end of an era.  I officially started wearing maternity pants today.  I decided this was a necessary change as yesterday I spent the whole day at work with my pants unbuttoned.  Luckily I have long scrub tops which hid this embarrassing fact, but this morning I had to pull out my box of maternity clothes!


      I really have no complaints though, as I have some pretty darn cute maternity clothes, and will soon have some more thanks to a birthday gift card!  The only bad part about maternity pants is that they seem to sag really low since all that holds them up is the elastic band.  Also, in my defense (a little) I only switched because my pants are low cut so they were digging into my lower belly.

     On a Grayson note...he is cute as ever, and is really learning new words every day!  It is incredible how much he understands too!  Derek and I just have so much fun, we were trying to teach him to say "I love you" tonight and he caught on to the "I" part, and that's all he would say all night.
     Also, Daddy and Grayson sometimes vegg and play after a long hard day.  Thought you might enjoy a picture!  Well, off to bed as I work at 6:30 in the morning!  But starting on Monday I should be in my own classroom!  YAY!

Comments

Popular Posts