23 Weeks

     Well this pregnancy is moving right along.  Thrusday marked 23 weeks, and I'm sure feeling it.  I noticed the other day that when I try to stand up from sitting down my legs squish my belly.  I totally forgot that feeling, and I love it...for now.  I know that in the coming weeks I will get sick of this awkward bump on my belly as it gets more obtrusive, but I'll enjoy it while I can.
     I first felt this little one kick on Tuesday April 10.  It was a bit of a sleepless night, but I laid there and just enjoyed feeling little feet wiggle and kick.  Last night however was the first night that Derek was able to feel this little baby kick.  He has been trying to feel him since I first did, and for whatever reason this little one just seemed to get really still any time Derek's hand was on my belly.  I really think it's because he takes all his kicks out on his big brother.  When I'm picking Grayson up or sitting with him, he is always squishing my belly just a little.  Well brother is not a fan, and seems to kick Grayson back almost saying "hey, watch it bro."  I sure hope he's not too fiesty!

Comments

Popular Posts