Easter 2012...late I know

     Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted a blog.  Sorry about that, but things should be getting back to normal now.  I still need to catch you up on Easter weekend.

     I didn't get nearly enough pictures, but there were a few good ones.  We started the morning off with a wonderful church service, and afterwards had some friends over for lunch.  Our egg hunt took place a little later (not when Grayson first woke up) because it was drizzling in the morning.  Plus I decided to be an overachiever and tried to make these for breakfast, which apparently is way out of my skill set.  I didn't realize quite how involved the cute little "bunny buns" were until it was too late.  So we went to a later service than usual.  The bunnies turned out quite tasty, it just took about an hour and a half longer than expected!  Note:  on holidays I will bake only recipes that I have already tried!
     So back to the egg hunt.  I hid several eggs out in the yard, filled with stickers and pictures of his presents, along with a few cascarones.  Everything turned out perfect, and I didn't have a kiddo hyped up on sugar all afternoon!  Grayson ran all over picking them up, and putting them in his basket, and everyone enjoyed cracking the cascarones on each other.  Even Grayson got a little confetti covered!








Hope you've all been safe, and not missing out on our updates too terribly much.  Love ya





Comments

Popular Posts