More + Please

     Grayson has been talking up a storm!  Derek and I decided that he has really started talking and mimicking words way more in the past 3 weeks.  So his vocabulary has expanded by a TON!  I love the fact that he says "Thank You" or "Tee Too," anytime you give him more food, or something he has asked for.  It simply warms my heart that my wee one has manners...don't worry, I do realize that they will likely disappear soon, but for now it's great.  He has said other two word strings as well like "come on," and "good girl" to Lola.
     However, Saturday morning while we were driving to our farewell brunch with our parents (or most of them) Grayson said "more please."  He has said those words separately for a while now, but he put them together!  That is the first time he has put together two different words!
     Then just to show off, this morning while we were eating breakfast I sneezed.  "Bless You" which sounded more like "bess you" came out of his mouth before I was even done.  I sat there a little stunned, I couldn't believe that he put it together...we always say bless you when he sneezes, but who knew he was paying any attention.  It was so sweet!

Comments

Popular Posts