Keeping the Summer Fun

     As we have entered summer, I'm working to find new and fun things to do so my little monster won't get bored.  I'm sure you've all been here...it's a little difficult to come up with a bazillion new things to do.  So I'll be sharing some of the random things we do around here to keep busy.

     First thing's first.  We pulled out our kiddie pool from last summer and had some friends over for a play date.  My friend's daughter Zoey was a little underwhelmed by the pool (she just isn't old enough to appreciate it) and a little overwhelmed by Grayson's splashing.  They seriously had a lot of fun getting slathered up with sunscreen and playing out in the sun for a few hours.  Grayson loves the water, but somehow I thought he may have calmed down about it a little by now.  No such luck, he was in and out just splashing away (and trying to get poor Lola wet)!


     This will not be the last time we have a pool play date, or even a pool day to ourselves!

Comments

Popular Posts