Painting

     I mentioned that I'd be posting some ideas of fun things to entertain your kiddo's during the summer, or any time really.  Here is the first of many...I hope.

     We had our first free style painting adventure today.  Grayson absolutely loved the water dish I had to rinse off the paint brush.  I should have known...anything with water.  I gave him the paints and showed him how to get the paints wet (I think he did quite well for a 21 month old) and let him have at it.  Sure it created a little mess, but was so worth it to watch him enjoy the mess-making.


    And today...we have a bonus activity.  Kids love anything and everything that they aren't supposed to have, as everyone is well aware.  This little guy is no exception, so today I learned that a great and very exciting activity for him was to sit at the computer and type away while I prepared lunch.  Silly me, I thought the new puzzle would entertain him.

".frlrkokr ejiuiyuuyuyuy m kgmf,,gjjgggggjnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjghkj m,gjgk  vvn md, sfjjeh rknbvnm bn ,. h,.,,,,,,, m,bvmb,,mbvm m  m,jndvkb,,m,gmmmmmgggggggggggglllgf h"

Comments

Popular Posts