Posing & Pregnancy

      Well, we thought for sure it was going to rain yesterday as there were dark clouds looming by the mountains.  So rather than stay inside, we went out and enjoyed some sun while Daddy mowed.  There is a lot more yard at this house, so it took a little longer, but Grayson was just as intrigued as ever!
     Since we've moved in, he loves to help with everything!  He helps move the laundry from the washer to the dryer, pushes things in the garage, and even wants to help carry small things for us (like groceries).  This is going to be very useful with the baby arrives!  But while Derek mowed, Grayson helped me sweep off the neighbors driveway.  Some of his "help" is actually helpful, but there are times where him helping just means more work, and sweeping is one of them!  It was so sweet though, he just had to help get all the grass back in our yard.



     In this picture, I told Grayson to smile, and he threw up his arms in a pose.  I think this is his first ever posed picture, and I think it was very creative.
















     We had friends over for the fourth of July, made hamburgers and did a potluck.  It was so much fun!  So much in fact that I didn't even pull out the camera...oops.  But It was great to have a house big enough to entertain 14 adults and 6 kiddo's.  We had a blast, and are looking forward to doing that stuff more often!  The only down side was being pregnant...I of course crashed way to early for fireworks.  We will enjoy some next year for sure!

     Another way I KNOW I'm pregnant...I saw this recipe on pinterest while Derek was at a friend's house playing darts, and yes I made myself one!  It was so good!


     I haven't even had time to think about what to do in the baby's room, or what to do for Grayson's birthday...until now.  With the move over, and our final inspection passed (YAY!) I have found lots of new things to stress about.  So I'll be posting some of our re-do's for the baby's room soon.  It has set in that we have 6 weeks from today (at the most) until this little guy gets here so I'm kickin' it into high gear!

Comments

Popular Posts