"Eww, Stiiinky"

     I love living sooooo close to the park, but it has it's disadvantages too!  This week there has been a problem with drainage in one area of the park so maintenance decided to put in a drain and connect it to one buried in our back yard.  No big deal...I just couldn't let Lola outside to pee for 2 days, but we also got some free entertainment.  Grayson really enjoyed watching the men dig a large trench through the yard on the first day and couldn't stop talking about "man digging."  The second day however this photo is more of what we saw, and Grayson watched from the baby's room window while I folded and hung baby clothes and tried to figure out a better room arrangement (to no avail)!

     I was a little concerned when he started repeating, "ewwww, stiiinky" and "poo poo" in a disgusted tone.  It was almost like he was scolding someone...I couldn't figure out what on earth he was talking about...then it dawned on me.  He stared at all the dirt scattered around the yard, and thought all of it was poop!  hahaha, I couldn't contain myself once I realized that he truly was disgusted that we had so much "poop" in our yard.  So I had to explain dirt...just try explaining the difference between poop and dirt to a nearly 2 year old!  It was nearly impossible to keep a straight face too!




     I just love that he always brings humor to my days!  My sweet little man!

Comments

Popular Posts