Videos!

     I promised videos and boy did I deliver.  I have been meaning to post a few of these for awhile, and finally got around to it.


Grayson's Rock-A-By Elmo.  Getting ready to be a big brother!  He would insist I sing the song and wrap Elmo up tight.



Here we were making a trial batch of his birthday cupcakes.  He loves cooking (or somewhat helping) so he enjoyed helping me add and measure a few of the ingredients.  When I started it up, he looked at me, clearly unsure of something then burst out, "NO HITTING" at the mixer.  I cracked up and it took awhile for me to regain my composure.  (In case you can't understand, his words are "no hitting"  "mixer" and "naughty.")


Utah had an insane amount of flies this summer...it was literally all over the news (we don't have anything better to report on here).  So when Derek BBQ'd this summer we always had flies lingering about and they got in the house pretty regularly.  Daddy is the champion fly swatter, so this video is Grayson imitating what he saw.  He thought it was a great game, and for about a week always had a towel in his hand to swat at "flies" (real ones, and then imaginary ones when we didn't have any).


We just loved this word.  I love when he says words with just a little exaggeration!

Comments

Popular Posts