Too many pictures?!?

So...I've been trying to load a blog for quite awhile, but to no avail.  I finally had time to sit down and figure out what the problem is, and apparently I have too many photos on my blog so I've run out of space.  Needless to say, things will be on hold until I figure out how to get around this issue.

Thanks for your patience!


But here's the latest...
     Riley started attempting to roll over one week ago today.  He rolls onto his side, then just stares (usually at our stockings).  He is also very good at grabbing EVERYthing, hair included (ouch).  His smiles are the sweetest, and he even giggles and is ticklish on his neck.  Daddy and I are soaking this time up, but especially Daddy since he was gone when Grayson was this age.
     Grayson on the other hand loves to share, but often shares toys that are a little to big or to heavy for Riley.  It cracks me up though, because Grayson will sit a large truck toy on Riley's hand or stomach and then look proudly over as I cringe and walk over to explain once again why that isn't a toy he should share with Riley.  You can't be mad at a 2 year old for wanting to share, I just hope he still wants to share when Riley is old enough to play, yeah right!

     Derek has recently determined that he is going to lock me up at the house and never let me leave to run errands or anything.  I think this is preposterous...but he decided this after a couple of trips I have taken to the commissary or shopping and left him with both boys.  Even if it "should" be an easy time and one or both should be sleeping, it never fails they are both awake and at least one is screaming.
     I feel kinda bad but, "welcome to my life!"  haha.  This time out of the house has been a relief to me, and makes me enjoy my time at home more even if I'm only gone for an hour or so.  It has another benefit as well, Derek is very sympathetic to my back aches or tiredness, and is much more eager to help out! WIN WIN!

We are enjoying the Christmas season, and have a couple projects that we're doing to make it a memorable one.  Hopefully I will get to post more about that when I can post pictures again.

Comments

Popular Posts