So Many Changes!

     Well, after being home for nearly 4 years (a little work off and on in the middle), this momma is headed back.  I started this past week working at the base CDC as a lead preschool teacher.  It looks like my regular schedule will be starting work at 6:15.  Yep, you read that right!  So basically, I'm apoligizing now, because my life is about to get really crazy!

     I already have so much to update you all on!  We are in our house, and had out stuff delivered a couple weeks ago.  It has been amazing to have our own things back!!!  However, living with only 10% of our stuff (or less) for two months made me realize just how much extra we have.  Even though I went through everything in the states before our move, had a garage sale, boxed some things up for storage, and donated lots, I am still finding that I have extra.  I truly feel that my cup runneth over!  I am incredibly blessed!

     A quick overview in pictures in everything that I am late on posting:

   Gardening is a much bigger beast than I ever imagined!  We have planted zucchini, cucumbers, raspberries, strawberries, and lots of herbs.  Grayson loved being a big helper, and loves his any excuse to wear his gloves.

     This is me in a nearby city using their gloves in the produce section, dorky but I had to get a picture to show the difference in culture.  It was kinda fun!

     The boys are walking to the park on base to play, I just can't resist cute pictures of my guys!
      Gelato faces after playing at the park.  You can't see very well, but Grayson looks like he has a mustache and goatee.  I'm not sure how to even begin explaining the many faces of Riley, they are all comical!

     Daddy getting big hugs from our boys!  Just being goofy at the house.

OUR 4TH OF JULY!
     We walked past an "Ambliens" and our curious boy just had to climb inside!  The guy was really friendly, and bored since he didn't have any urgent patients.  Grayson loved it!
 These guys are such hams!  Got flags, and Riley ate his...???  Who knows!
      Bouncy castles are a favorite around here!
      And Riley met a new girl, they were so cute, and flirty!  We were watching a concert on the stage, and this is what happens.  Grayson of course was off dancing in the grass.
      And finally a picture of the boys.  They had to be tickled to get a picture with both of them smiling.


So...our poor poor camera has been abused long enough, and finally gave up.  We had to give in and buy a new one.  So hopefully the pictures on the blog will improve in quality as I figure out how to use the thing!

Love from Italy!

Comments

Popular Posts