Blog Expanding

     So Grayson's newest thing is attempting the stairs.  He needs much supervision for this activity, but he is actually getting pretty good at going up them.  He sometimes gets distracted by the wall or looking around to see where he is (which is very cute).  He only does about half of the stairs at once right now, he just loves it!

     Anytime I go in to the restroom to get ready Grayson follows me, he is intrigued by the space behind the toilet.  Some of his extra bath toys are behind there and the trash can of course, I just don't see what's so exciting about it.  But I'm having a hard time keeping him out of there.  I would make an interesting story if he got stuck back there, haha.



     I have started "couponing" which surprisingly can take quite a lot of time.  They have that corny show on TLC (I think that's the channel) and don't worry I'm not anywhere near that bad.  It is satisfying to walk out saving $20 or so though!  I'm also trying to get myself organized, I always feel like I did nothing all day and don't know where it all went.  Mind you I'm busy the whole day.  So I've started a checklist for myself so I can see exactly how productive I'm being!  YAY!  Job searching for next year isn't looking all that promising, but I'm keeping my eyes open.  One day I need to find care for Grayson so I can hand out resume's.





     Family and friends, you will soon notice some changes to the blog.  I will have a new section that is for other moms and has some ideas of things I'm doing here with Grayson.  No big changes, but just wanted to give you a heads up.

Comments

Erika said…
Couponing gets totally addicting, doesn't it? It always made me really happy to save money. It is totally time-consuming though.

I can't believe Grayson is old enough to be doing the stairs. He is growing up so quickly!

Popular Posts