Interview!!!

     Well, I know I mentioned that I had applied to work at the Child Development Center here on base...and just wanted to give a quick update.  They called me on Wednesday to see if I could go for a group interview on Thursday...they aren't so good at giving you time to plan.  But everything worked out and Derek got to take his lunch early and hang at home while Grayson napped.
     I think everything went very smoothly, and hope to be receiving a call in the near future (after everything has been processed by the military hiring office).  Then I'll be able to get to work after our trip home to Texas!  I am so looking forward to getting out of the house, and spending time with some new kiddo's!  I just hope I still have some time to do all the cooking, baking and crafting I've been up to!

     Thanks to all those who have been praying about this!

Comments

Popular Posts