Lasagna Casserole

     Last night we ate some lasagna casserole (recipe courtesy of MoneySavingMom), and Grayson got his fair share!  I've been working on cooking lots of extra foods to stock up the freezer.  I know that I won't want to be cooking very much, so I figured having food on hand would be a great convenience, and this recipe is great so quick and easy.
     I mashed up quite a bit of the casserole for Grayson, and he ate about 3 portions of it.  I was so surprised that he kept eating, but he just couldn't stop.  Our little ham is getting pretty chunky, he now weighs 22 pounds.


      That last picture is the exact reason that we are now calling him "chunker."  He is eating a ton lately, and tends to put his whole fist in his mouth, I guess to make sure he doesn't miss any pieces, haha.

     Speaking of my freezer cooking, I will be sharing some recipes soon for you to enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts