Too Much Sleep?...NEVER

     Grayson has always been a pretty good sleeper (I'm super blessed in that), and I must admit I enjoy my sleep to!  Lately however he has been sleeping 12 hours at night...which is just ridiculous!  Mind you he is still napping during the day too.  So I couldn't figure out what was going on...then one night he walked over to the couch where I had a drink sitting pretty far back (beyond Grayson's "reach zone") but he reached up and spilled the water...grrrrr.  This kid just keeps growing, we've even had to move the bookshelf into the laundry room since we usually keep him out of there.
     He now reaches things we "hide" on the table, things on the bathroom counter...nothing is safe!  Haha, but at least now I know what's with all the sleeping!  Our little monster isn't gonna be little for very much longer!

Comments

Kimberly Friend said…
Tara, Promise not to laugh but I just figured out the comment feature on this blog. I had mentioned to your mom and Sarah that I knew there was a way to comment, but it must not be allowed on my computer (lol...I am such a computer idiot!) Anyway, I am so excited. I would read your super exciting post about the most wonderful baby in the universe and always want to say something..and now I can!!!!!! SO....I am happy to hear he is doing well and that mommy is on the mend. I miss you and cannot wait unitl your Texas visit. Give the "monster" a hug from Aunt Kim.

Popular Posts