Pumpkin Carving

I'm a little late...I know, but cut me a little slack.
     We were very lucky to snag our pumpkins for free from the park opening right by our house.  They had crate-fulls of gorgeous pumpkins, 2 of which look pretty good outside my front door!  Daddy did all the cleaning while Grayson was down for his nap, which was great because I can only imagine the mess he would have created with all the pumpkin guts!

     Once Grayson was awake Derek worked long and hard on the designs for their faces, both have very distinct personalities, I think!  But Grayson was very intrigued with the toppers, and had a blast looking inside.  They provided a good half hour of entertainment, which is quite miraculous for this little boy who is always on the go!


      Just what Daddy needed, a big helper to help pick out the eyes and nose.  Grayson loved peeling away the skin, and looking inside.



     He could have gotten stuck...haha.





     He also wanted to feed Daddy the pumpkin from his finger





Comments

Popular Posts