Under the Weather

     Well it seems that Grayson and I have been playing "tag" and passing this funny viral infection back and forth.  He now has the cough that I've had for the past week.  Let's just hope this twisted game ends soon.  For one thing, I hate going to work sick and worrying about getting a bunch of pre-schoolers sick, and Grayson being sick just makes me sad.  We're surprisingly good considering...
     I simply couldn't resist posting this picture of Grayson enjoying nakee time.  It just cracks me up how he walks around with that big belly hanging out!  Something about playing naked seems to make it more fun for him!  Silly boy!

     For our first Utah Christmas, it was disappointingly dry.  All our snow melted the week before Christmas, and we didn't get any until this weekend. I for one was hoping for a white Christmas...but a Winter Wonderland will do.  It is so pretty with all the snow hanging on the trees.  Everything is weighed down, and the trees look so elegant outlined in white.


     I've been slacking in the photography area, I need to whip out my camera and capture more of these precious moments.  What can I say...work is draining.

Comments

Popular Posts