Taco Soup

     A friend I've met at work gave me this recipe, which I tried and absolutely love!  It's nice and hearty like a chili, and I thought I'd share.  I mentioned it in this post a few weeks ago.


Ingredients:
   1 lb. ground beef
   1/4 medium onion chopped (we like onion so I used half)
   1/2 - 1 package taco seasoning
   1 can chili with beans
   1 can corn with juice
   1 can stewed tomatoes with juice
   1 can tomato sauce
   1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix, dry

Directions
   Brown meat and onion together in large pot, drain.
   Add all other ingredients and simmer 10-15 minutes
   Serve with Fritos (we used nacho cheese doritos), sour cream and grated cheese.

SUPER EASY, I know...this is why it's right up my alley.  I don't have time like I used to in preparing meals since I've started working, so this is just perfect, especially since I often cook several batches of meat with onion ahead t (then freeze) so I have them readily available.

Comments

Popular Posts