Pizza & 17 Weeks

     Well this past Saturday I was officially 17 weeks, so here is a picture of my progress...
     Now, please ignore the no-make-up face, and the lil'green machine (which by the way is fantastic at cleaning up little boy messes!)  Just focus on the belly!  I don't think "the belly" was quite that noticeable at 17 weeks last time, but I guess it is baby #2 so I will just have to get used to it.

     So today at work was a particularly bummer day...and when you work with kids (especially stinkery ones like I do) a bad day should be caused by the kids, not stupid work drama.  I just hate drama...but on to my point.  Like I said it was a bad day, so when I finally got home at 5:30 cooking was not on my agenda.  So we decided to go to the BX and eat out (Derek's idea - I don't think he wanted to cook either).
     Grayson is saying new words all the time, and today was no exception!  We walked past the dining options and as we passed the pizza talking aloud about what we could order from each place, Grayson reached out and said "potzi."  While pizza is not on the top of my list for him to eat on a regular basis...you just can't decline when he says "potzi."  It was so stinkin' cute!  So Derek and I had mostly Taco Bell and a little of the left over pizza as well.  Who would have thought that a crazy and very long day would lead to the discovery of "potzi?"  Such a blessing in disguise (and your attitude totally changes when a sweet little boy says something cute like that!)
     After enjoying our terribly terrible-for-you meal, we walked around a little and even let Grayson ride on one of those corny little quarter rides in the BX.  He had way to much fun on it, and we snapped some pictures of course!

Comments

aud said…
he's getting so big! Love the posts :) miss you guys.

Popular Posts