Belt it Out

     Being a lover of music and having a toddler, I pretty much make a song out of just about anything.  Although I sound a little silly most of the time, it's what gets me through the day I guess.  I have not been able to capture this on video for nearly 2 weeks, and was finally successful this morning!  I guess he's a little shy.



     I simply love this video!  Grayson will follow me around the house when I singing a clean-up song, or a self-motivational song, and sing just like this.  It's so stinkin' cute!  He also sings non-sense songs.  Yesterday while I was putting him down for his nap (when I usually sing a few songs while he gets sleeps) he started singing to me a song that went something like this.  "Mommy, Daddy, shovel (shobel), bear."  He repeated these words randomly, until a new song came on the CD player.  This kiddo is just awesome, and I am so proud to be his mommy!

     On a serious note though, this has helped me to remember just how important music and movement are to children, and I need to make a conscious effort to continue including them in our days!

Comments

Terri said…
Awwww, that's precious!!!
Ann said…
THAT IS PRECIOUS!!! He is really putting effort into it & looks so serious.

!!!!!!!!!!!ROCK STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Popular Posts