What a Dad!

     As many of you know, my husband loves loves LOVES to fish!  And now that we are surrounded with beautiful places to do it, he just can't get enough.  So for father's day, Derek shipped out to a nearby lake with a fellow daddy to take in some sun and hopefully catch some fish.  They did quite well I must say, they caught 27 of these perch.  Although it took Derek nearly as long to clean them as it did to catch them, they made for a delicious fish fry on Sunday night.
     Well I have to brag on him a little right...I am simply amazed at the awesome dad my kid has!  He absolutely loves to spend time with Grayson, which I am so thankful for.  My hubby is hands on, and wants to be right in the middle of it, which sometimes means I have two kids and not just one, but it makes life so much more fun!  I am truly blessed, and can't wait to welcome this second little bundle into our lives!  Happy Father's Day!


     We also spent some time on Saturday just chilling in the backyard.  Grayson has gotten a nasty diaper rash recently so we decided to let him air out, so there are no pictures.  The boys were having all the fun in the sprinkler - aka "prinker", so I decided to put on my two piece swim suit and sit out since my belly hasn't seen the light of day in like 2 years.  It was so relaxing, and don't worry our neighbors are out of town, and there aren't any houses behind us so no one witnessed the event.  The baby really enjoyed it though, he was kicking up a storm as we watched Grayson having fun.

Comments

Popular Posts