All Moved!

     Well, the long awaited move.  We really weren't waiting all that long to get a bigger house, but I was so excited to decorate and such that it felt like an eternity.  The ironic part...now that we are here, I could care less about decorating...I just want to get everything unpacked so I don't have to dig in a box to find my hairbrush!  But here is a picture of our house from the outside.  It is a lovely one story, 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, and 2 car garage (which Derek is thrilled about).


     The highlights for me are the large living room, and ginormous kitchen with lots of storage and a corner pantry (HUGE).


     These pictures were obviously taken before the big move day, but still have a few boxes in them.  I'll be posting pictures of where we're at now in just a few days (maybe even tomorrow if a certain little man will let me get a decent amount of sleep).


     We are settling in great, and Grayson loves all of the new found space to run.  Especially the front part of the house, where before we had any furniture in it echoed "perfectly."  Luckily for me, having some furniture moved in now has dampened the sound a little.  Grayson is also having a hard time sleeping until normal hours of the morning, I think he just got out of whack with the excitement of moving for a few days, and staying up late while we had several friends graciously helping us get things moved in.  Hopefully he will adjust soon, and we can get back to a routine (without Mommy losing her sanity).

     We still have a lot to do for this place to be presentable, but bear with me, and hopefully we will have some impressive before and after's!

Comments

Ann said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann said…
(I never seem to do this comment thing right)!

The house is BEAUTIFUL & it looks brand spankin' new! I know you'll all enjoy it.

Popular Posts