My Monster is 4

I can hardly believe that my sweet little monster turned 4 today!!!
Four years ago today, this beautiful boy came into our lives.  He has strengthened us as a family, made me a momma, encouraged me on rough days, and been a major stinker.  I can't imagine life without him, and wouldn't change a thing about him.  He has such a kind heart, he genuinely and purely loves!

Just a little peek into our day...it started off right with some monkey bread.  Grayson decided that, "when the monkeys have a birthday we need to make this for them."
 Then Derek and I were able to join him at school for lunch, and the whole class sang Happy Birthday.
Finally we decided to let him choose what we would eat for dinner.  Silly me...I thought he would pick a restaurant.  Nope, he chose cereal.  Who does that?!?  So we hit up the commissary and let him choose some special "birthday cereal" (I usually only buy pretty healthy options).  So we enjoyed Coco Puffs for dinner.
Then cupcakes for dessert.
 Daddy just couldn't resist the trick candles, so Grayson had some fun blowing them out...again and again.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yeah, who does that??? Apparently at 4 yr old! Happy happy Birthday Grayson! You are one awesome kid!!!

Popular Posts