Grayson's First Santa Experience

     Saturday night was the CDC Christmas Party, and I am so able that I was invited to go, and was able.  We had a nice time, and Grayson got to open his first "Santa" Christmas present.  I was a little worried that Grayson would be too afraid to sit on Santa's lap, but I think he decided this jolly old man was OK since he had gotten a gift.  He was all to eager to sit on Santa and pose for pictures!  And...I admit it, I had a little fun too!
     *I made Aunt Patties jalapeno squares to take for an appetizer, and they were a huge hit!!!



 
    Eager to get his present       Way to excited about opening it!

Happily sitting with Santa.
 
Grayson likes the new toy!

Comments

Grandma Debbie said…
I'm so glad he wasn't afraid of Santa! How adorable!!

Popular Posts