Painting Mess

     Mess is one of the newer words that Grayson has learned.  I call him my "little mess-maker" when eating spaghetti, or anytime I've just cleaned up all the toys and he has artfully re-scattered them.  So...just before we headed home to visit family I pulled out some paints and had him get busy.  Grayson just loves any chance to cover himself with "color" and this day was no exception.  I placed the paint in front of him, and let him go.






     Before a minute had passed he looked at his hands and then rubbed them on his chest (to say please in sign language so I would add more paint).  This of course means that he realized he could literally "color" himself!  Needless to say we had a bath after painting was over!  But it sure made for a fun day, and some nice pictures for his grandparents.


     Many new art adventures to come, I have found lots of great ideas on Pinterest!














Comments

Terri said…
Love seeing Grayson creating his "masterpieces"!!! He's sooooo precious!

Popular Posts